To be a counselor (and to do it well), it takes work. A LOT of work. I get it, and I get YOU!
Imagine this. Resources that work. Activities that are so easy to implement, you’ll wonder why you ever tried to reinvent the wheel. Things with a place AND in its place!
- No more piles of sticky notes everywhere.
- No more to-do items slipping through the cracks.
- No more boring human bingo activities.
- No more late night lesson planning sessions.
You need a refresh, and I’ve got your back!
Ok, ok, you’re probably wondering WHO ARE YOU, YOU MYTHICAL CREATURE?
Well, my name is Traci, and I am the direct product of an UH-MAZING teacher and UH-MAZING counselor who believed in me when no one else did. This has been the foundation of why I am a community college counselor and instructor.
And I plan to pay it forward in a big way through the resources I love creating and my website!
Additionally, with 10 years of experience in education including K-12, community college AND 4-year universities, I have collected this knowledge and I am serving you the vital information you need to be a successful counselor while finding balance and saving time.
Now, my friend, are you ready to refresh your counselor life? Ready to get organized? Ready to save time?
I look forward to hanging out with you around here!
Want to know if I am your BFF from across the globe, (or down the street)? Here are some fun facts about me:
Let’s get personal
- I am a wife to my husband of one glorious year of marriage and 6 years together.
- I am a Disney enthusiast, to say the least – Disneyland (check), Disney California Adventure (check), Disneyworld (check), Tokyo Disney & Tokyo Disney Sea (pending June 2017)!
- I love being organized and color coordinated.
- I would consider myself a gamer girl – I love me some video games to unwind!
- My favorite color is teal! (As if you couldn’t tell)
Let’s get technical
- I am a community college counselor and instructor at two colleges
- I worked as a substitute teacher for two years; teaching all grades (K-5) at 12 elementary schools
- I have a Masters of Science degree in Educational Counseling, with a Pupil Personal Services (PPS) credential from the University of La Verne
- Bachelor of Arts, double major in Communication & Sociology with emphasis in Social Services from the University of California, Davis
I look forward to hanging out with you around here and connect with me on my social media below so we can stay in touch!
Join other unique counselors in refreshing your counselor life with captivating resources that matter!
Simply enter your info and you'll get access to my freebies because you are awesome!
Check your email to confirm sign up and get the access code!